CFR has specific guidelines for how pharmaceutical companies may dispense controlled substances. If you don’t comply with CFR regulations, there’s a good chance you’ll get hit with fines, lost sales, and even administrative action.
You need to understand dispensing data in real-time to comply with CFR.
But wholesale drug distributors and pharmacies know it’s difficult to view complex dispensing data.
Solving dispensing data woes
Turn your swaths of dispensing data into actionable insights with LongitudeRx.
Pharma Compliance Group designed LongitudeRx based on our employees’ experience as DEA special agents and Diversion Investigators. This software helps you dispense controlled substances while remaining DEA compliant.
LongitudeRx helps pharmaceutical companies
- Identify prescribing anomalies or concerns.
- Stay ahead of DEA concerns through compliance.
- Prevent the abuse of controlled substances.
- Dispensing data displayed alongside industry data.
- View analytics, trend reports, and alerts.
- Multiple data views, including geospatial relationships.
- Web-based application available anywhere on the go.
- Cloud-based storage without the pricey hardware costs.